Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance

Whether you own and let a House or Flat, finding specialist insurance for rental property can sometimes be a challenge. All too often, landlords find their property is not adequately covered by standard insurance policies. We can offer you a buildings insurance policy which benefits from a “block” rate that we have been able to negotiate.  In brief the benefits of this policy are:

  • Comprehensive range of perils including storm,
  • flood and escape of water
  • Loss of rent as a result of insured event
  • Optional Theft,  Malicious and Accidental Damage by the tenant
  • Full cover for unoccupied property between lets (subject to notice to the insured and and unoccupied warranty may apply)
  • Subsidence, Heave or Landslip
  • Public Liability Cover
  • Employer’s Liability Cover

Limited contents cover for part-furnished properties up to £5,000

All insurance products are subject to conditions.

How do I ensure my property is properly insured?
We have partnered with a leading insurance provider for the private rented sector who are specialists in insurance for rented property. They have selected the best insurance products on the market and made it simple and convenient for you to buy via their dedicated website. If you manage your own property or portfolio or your insurance needs are more complex,we have the relevant knowledge and expertise to tailor make products and support just for you having the perfect balance of cover, service and premium price to suit you.

Please contact us for any of the following insurance products:

  • Landlord's buildings & contents insurance
  • Tenant's contents insurance
  • Rent protection & legal expenses
  • Commercial property / block of flats