Tenants Contents Insurance

Many tenants might be surprised to know that their landlord cannot be responsible for insuring their possessions, or that the tenant could even be liable for any damage that they cause to their landlord’s goods. We can offer you a solution to this, which is a specifically designed Tenants Contents insurance policy, the basic cover of which is:

  • General household contents (new for old)
  • Personal Possessions on request (including anywhere in UK or Europe and 30 days worldwide)
  • Your liability for accidental damage to your landlord’s property
  • Your personal liability
  • Property in your garden (such as garden furniture)
  • Food in freezers
  • Money
  • Loss or theft of keys
  • Loss of oil or metered water
  • Alternative accommodation following insured damage usually up to 20% sum insured
  • Accidental damage to your contents when moving (using professional contractors)

Cover is easy to arrange and is subject to acceptance by the Insurance Company and Insurers meeting underwriting criteria. Terms and conditions apply

Please contact us for any of the following insurance products:

  • Landlord's buildings & contents insurance
  • Tenant's contents insurance
  • Rent protection & legal expenses
  • Commercial property / block of flats